SPONSOR A SCHOOL HORSE
As of April 1st, the Millside Stables Facility remains closed due to the Covid-19 global crisis. We, unfortunately, cannot predict when the state of emergency will be lifted, allowing the facility to return to business as usual. During this time, our school horses still require their basic needs such as hay, vet and farrier services. These are significant costs, and with no income, we are starting to feel the strain. This is an extremely difficult time for us, and every other school horse facility in the world, and we are requesting your help. Please consider a donation to help support our faithful horses and ponies.
Option #1 Sponsor a School Horse
$150 per month will provide feed and hay for one horse or pony
$150 per month will provide vet and farrier services for one horse or pony
$300 per month will meet all of the needs of one horse or pony
Please tell us the name of the horse or pony you'd like to sponsor.
Option #2 Voluntary donations to Millside Stables
Any contribution amount would be gratefully appreciated.
All contributions can be sent via
e-transfer to email@example.com
We are incredibly blesses to have such an amazing barn family. Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you in the saddle, in the hopefully near future.
With much appreciation and gratitude,
Based on the the announcement by the Government of Ontario made May 14, 2020, effective May 19, 2020 Horse riding facilities are able to slowly reopen their operations. This means lessons will begin to take place in a new format, as social distancing and facility sanitation are incredibly important at this time.
New safety measures include the following:
- Everyone is mandated to provide and wear their own masks and sanitize their hands before entering the facility.
- Everyone is encouraged to bring their own grooming supplies and riding crop.
- Everyone is mandated to bring and use their own riding helmet.
- No spectators except 1 parent or guardian for riders under the age of 18 only
- It is mandatory that all tack and equipment is to be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- Use of the washroom facilities are closed except to staff members and emergencies.
We thank everyone for their patience during this trying and unprecedented time.